Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Second Chance (Assessment 4)

My favorite experience in this class was definitely my trip to the beach. I hadn’t been having the best school year, scholarly or personally, so the free time to sit and reflect was exactly what I needed. I wont get in to my personal details, but I was able to come out of the whole drift with a different lease on life, and a new attitude to the way I approach things. I think if everything now goes according to plan in my life, I would easily be able to look back and recognize this day as the day that everything turned around. For that I am eternally appreciative that the stars aligned perfectly for me to have a free Thursday to do the drift, the weather to be nice on that specific day, and the thought to pop in to my head to walk on the path I chose.

No comments: